NRC Tec Booster Pump - Made in Germany
- Compressor for Technical Diving
- Different models for every purpose
- Operating on compressed air cylinders or low pressure compressors
- Complete utilization of storage containers
- The mixing of drive and Umfüllgas has been designed for excluded
- Ports configurable for Überströmschläuche all manufacturers
- Oil-free operation
- 300 bar filling pressure
- Optional maintenance unit for driving gas
- Runs on all popular diving gases such as air, argon, helium, nitrogen, oxygen, neon
Construction and type of realisation are subject to change, within the framework of technical data and performance. Only our general business term (AGB) are valid, including product liability for all products and efforts.
A Booster pump is a machine which will increase the pressure of a gas. It is similar to a gas compressor, but generally a simpler mechanism which often has only a single stage of compression, and is used to increase pressure of an already pressurised gas. Two-stage boosters are also made. Boosters may be used for increasing gas pressure, transferring high pressure gas, charging gas cylinders and scavenging.